Home > On-Demand Archives > Talks >
Selecting the Right Microcontroller for your Embedded Application
Jacob Beningo - Watch Now - Duration: 56:58
Selecting a microcontroller can be an intimidating endeavor. With dozens of chip suppliers and thousands of microcontrollers to choose from, how on Earth is someone supposed to select the one that best fits their application needs?
In this session, we will explore how to winnow down the 73,000+ microcontroller options down to a manageable few and select the microcontroller that best fits your application and business needs. We will examine the process developers should follow to select a microcontroller that goes beyond the hardware capabilities and focuses on picking a platform solution that provides the right hardware, software frameworks and improves development productivity.
Topics Discussed in this Webinar Include:
- The dramatic growth of the microcontroller industry
- Microcontroller hardware architectures
- The role of software in microcontroller selection
- The microcontroller selection process
- Avoiding supply chain constraints
- Tips and tricks for successful microcontroller selection