Using a Command Line Interpreter for developing and manufacturing embedded systems
Bandit Gangwere - Watch Now - Duration: 40:30
A Command Line Interpreter (CLI) is a very useful tool for both development and system monitoring. Issues/topics include:
- 1: What is a Command Line Interpreter (CLI)?2: Why and How to use CLIs in embedded systems.
- 2a: Using a CLI for writing device drivers
- 2b: Using a CLI in bare-metal systems
- 2c: Using a CLI in RTOS systems.
- 3. CLI Architecture
- 4: Production testing with a CLI
- 5: Using different input sources
- 5a: Serial port
- 5b: Ethernet socket
- 5d: Scripts
By popular demand, here's a zip file for the Arduino CLI: